Sunday 22 April 2012

Itinerary

For everyone who is curious and wants to know where I am going to be in the near future, here comes my itinerary.


May 29th
Flying from Finnsnes to Copenhagen with Patricia
Then taking the train over to Sweden to meet our families there


Spending a little over a week in southern Sweden seeing all my Swedish friends and family!


June 6th or 7th (haven't really decided when yet)
Flying from Copenhagen to London
Will be in London getting ready for my backpacking tour and seeing everyone that I haven't seen for almost 6 months!
I am sure I will act like a proper tourist wanting to see everything and taking pictures of everything! Have missed London so incredibly much since I have been stuck here in northern Norway.


June 15th
Flying to Bali :)








I will be going from this.....










To this.....



Guess who is excited!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment