Sunday 29 April 2012

Wish List

Sometimes you need some motivation in life to get you through the day, a ruff patch or even a few months. Having something to look forward to has always helped me get through things in life.

Right now all I ever think about is my backpacking trip and everything I need to get before I can go. I have made a small wish list with things I need and things I don't need but would very much like to have. :-)

What do you do to motivate yourself?


                


These two watches are from Swatch's Full Blooded collection, they are absolutely amazing!! If I could I would combine these 2 and have the red one with the black skull. That would be the watch for me! Now the problem is that I need to decide which one I should get.

Here we have one of the not so necessary items on my list, but if I would find one cheaply somewhere I might get one of these phones that I have been against for so long. Still can't write a single text message on them, however it would come in handy on the trip.




The backpack is a must! The backpack will be my new best friend and my dearest possesion, can't wait to be able to go to some stores and start trying them on and get my very own backpack!



Last but not least, Ray Ban Aviators. Is there even a need to describe how incredibly good-looking these sunglasses are!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment