Monday 14 May 2012

14 days left!

Sorry for not having posted anything in daaaays! Have been busy at work and have not had any time to even just sit and relax this weekend!

Now I only have another 14 days left here in Norway, which means I need to start getting ready for the move. There is lots of business to attend to. Many boring things such as going to the tax office, talking to the police about my de-registartion, terminate the flat and internet contract and so on.... the fun part of getting ready to leave is the packing! I love packing! I always associate it with something fun about to happen. 

The past few years I have been traveling and moving countries more times than I can remember. This has caused me to have 3 different bases in 3 different countries for where I store all my things. This can be slightly annoying at times as I will realise that I have something I need in a completely different country and won't be able to retrieve it until the next time I'm there.

Does anyone else have the same problem?







No comments:

Post a Comment