Sunday 17 February 2013

The Hong Kong life

My visit in Hong Kong has been amazing. I have had the chance to meet old friends and new friends. Been sightseeing and done things tourists wouldn't normally know about. There are so many fun places to go to that are not in any guides and can only be found by living here. Which is also the reason I love travelling to places where I already know people. You get more of the local experience.

Hong Kong is a fun and quirky place. It's modern and yet still has some old traditions. One thing I can not always quite get my head around is the food, such as gecko on a stick. That is one thing I don't think I would like try.

I only have a few more days left here and am going to make the most out of it! Anyone have any advice on things that I absolutely should do while I'm here?





















No comments:

Post a Comment