Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas

With us being a group of Scandinavians and British, we decided to celebrate both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Christmas Eve was a day of relaxing, eating and drinking. Unfortunately I have very bad luck when I do sports on the beach. Four months ago I broke my knuckle playing beach volleyball in Malaysia and yesterday I managed to hurt my foot playing beach football.
As we were celebrating Christmas the three of us girls went out to party. It was a great night. Especially since me and Gemma have been on a alcohol detox and have not had any alcoholic beverages for a month.

The Christmas spirit was all over. There was no lack of Santa dressed guys and girls and even more people, wearing Santa hats. I randomly bumped into a friend that I met 6 months ago when I was at the Gili islands in Indonesia! It was fun catching up and exchanging stories about where we had been and what we and done since we saw each other last.

On the way back home from our fun night, I managed to cut open my toe on a rock on the road. So now I have a weird limp as both my feet are hurt! I am so happy that I am at the beach now and don't need to walk to much so I can let both feet heal and get better.

Hopefully the rest of you are having a great Christmas with less injuries!

Merry Christmas! :)









1 comment:

  1. Härligt att höra att du lever i alla fall, så vad är då några skråmor när man kan njuta i solen istället för de kalla regniga dagar vi har hemma i kalla nord, eller hur? Krya på dig och ta det lugnt i fortsättningen så får du ha det så härligt på din jorden runt resa. Många kramar från Lena- Britt och alla i familjen Cato!

    ReplyDelete