Friday 19 October 2012

Compliments

Today I got a lovely compliment from one of my Muay Thai trainers. He told me I kick like a man. Haha I guess this being my 5 day and that I can already kick like a man is a good achievement.

The main trainer and owner of the gym is called Bee. He is a Muay Thai master and has his own little wall of fame at the gym. Him along with the rest of the trainers are such lovely people. Even though they are pushing us to our limits, they still manage to joke around and create a friendly atmosphere. They really do whip us into shape and they do use a small whip on us! When we are not doing the moves correctly, are to slow or are slacking off, they come and give us a whip. Sometimes we even get a whip when we are doing a good job.

It truly is a lovely place to train!

No comments:

Post a Comment