Tuesday 23 October 2012

Worst kept secret

My dear friend Sara is getting married on Saturday. Since I am travelling in Asia it was clear that I would not be able to come to the wedding as it is going to be held in London.

However I had this whole surprise planned with me actually coming to the wedding and surprising Sara. Unfortunately she did find out and it's not a surprise anymore. So now I am in Bangkok waiting for my flight to London. I will be in London for 5 days and then come back to Asia and go straight to Laos.

My 5 days in London are fully packed already and I am slightly scared of going back to Europe. It's so nice and warm here in Thailand and I have not missed the cold of Europe. I am grateful it's just for a very short time that I will be in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment