Sunday 6 January 2013

Angkor Wat and football

Yesterday me and Britt decided to go for a tour in Angkor Wat. Before I started travelling I always thought that its was just one massive temple. However reading upon it and talking to other travellers, I came to realise its actually a gigantic temple complex with loads of temples. It's impossible to see all temples in one day!

We decided to start with the more famous and well known temples. They were absolutely amazing!

Our guesthouse here in Siam reap is great. It even has a small beach volleyball/ football field. In the evening me and Britt decided to play some football on this field. After a while we managed to get a group of guys to join us. It was so much fun getting to play around with a football. However as I have mentioned before I always have bad luck when doing sports on the beach or in sand. So of course I manage to sprain my toe quite badly and am now hopping around with one toe twice the size as it should be! Oh well, shit happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment