Thursday 24 January 2013

Nha Trang

Nha Trang is a town just a few hours north of Mui Ne. I arrived here yesterday.

Today I rented a scooters with 3 others from my dorm room and we went for a ride to a waterfall outside of town. The scenery is truly beautiful! However it was slightly scary driving at first as it seems like every person here is suicidal on a scooter! After a while I got the hang of how they drive here and then it's all sorted. The trick is to drive like a local and you will be fine, well most of the time. I just don't drive as fast or suicidal as them. It is pretty amazing just to watch the traffic though. So far I have not seen any incidents, whereas if this was in Europe half I the people would have been in a major crash by now. There are never any traffic jams and the traffic is always rolling on smoothly even with thousands of scooter, cars, trucks and bicycles driving around going left right and straight at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment