Tuesday 5 March 2013

Yogyakarta round two

After Jakarta Britt and I moved on to Yogyakarta.
It's now my second visit to Yogyakarta and its so much fun! Indonesia is a very likeable country. Pleasant weather, good food and friendly people. These are a few of the reasons to why I am going back to places I have already been to.

Initially we had nice weather in Yogyakarta, but then today, our last day in town, it was pouring rain all day! It's not to bad though, as we have already done all the sightseeing and could just take it easy and relax all day.

Yesterday the both of us got tattoos done. Britt found a design she liked and decided to get it done and I have been thinking of getting one for a very long time, so when we found this great tattoo guy we thought lets do it. I can say getting a tattoo hurts like hell! It was more painful than I had expected.

Tomorrow we are off to a smallish town called Situbundo. There isn't much there that we know off, but we thought why not just go there and see what there is. It will be an adventure.


























No comments:

Post a Comment