Thursday 9 August 2012

Perhentian island

After spending 6 days in sleepy Cherating doing nothing but trying to get better (took me 8 days to finally feel well from my flu) I made my way to the Perhentian Islands. I am staying at the smaller island called Perhentian Kecil. Its a beautiful island with crystal clear water, white sandy beaches and friendly locals. Its also a very romantic place. There are all these loved up couples littering the beach and the warm waters and the restaurants! My best friend on this island is the giant monitor lizard living underneath my hut. He must be close to 2 meters long and eats all the garbage and dead animals that's lying around, its all very sweet ;)

This is my last stop on the east coast of Malaysia. After the island I am going to be making my way to the west coast. If anyone as any suggestions for places I should go to there just let me know and I might go there. :)

Right now the sun is shining and I am going to go snorkeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment