Tuesday 6 November 2012

Back in Pai.

I have been back in Pai for a few days now and it's as if I never left. Sure I was only gone for a week, but in most other places people come and go extremely quickly. Most people I got to know last time I was here are still around.
I am even staying in the same guesthouse in the same bungalow as last time. All my neighbours are the same and time has just stood still.

It's funny how some places turn out to be like this and others just change constantly. It must be that most people who do come here end up staying a lot longer the originally planned.

Now that I am back I will be concentrating in my muay thai training and try to get fit in the next few weeks. After Pai I will be heading to Laos. So there will be some new places to explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment