Monday 18 June 2012

Decision made!

The decision has been made for where I go next from here... drumroll please.....Gili islands! The diving and snorkling there is supposed to be divine!
Tomorrow at 6.30 am the driver is picking me up to take me to the boat. I did pay the little extra to go on a fast boat that only takes 2 hours as opposed to the cheaper slow boat, which takes 10 hours. I do think it is worth the extra money not having to spend the day on a boat.

Yesterday afternoon, my and my new friend and surf teacher went and chilled out at the hostel as it gets incredably hot in the afternoons, when it started to cool down around 6ish, I went and got a massage which I have been craving for over 6 months now. That woman did an amazing job! After the massage I tried to find the night market, with no luck. The streets are very confusing, so after walking around for almost an hour, trying to find dinner I ended up going to one of the food stalls next to the hostel and ate there instead. :)

Tonight will be a new attempt to find the market!


No comments:

Post a Comment