Sunday 3 June 2012

Yesterday

Yesterday was a very eventful day! 

As I mentioned, I went to Nova Lund, and guess what! Even before I get out of the car I meet an old friend of mine. It was nice catching up with her.

Anyways, in the evening I went back to Lund and got ready for the nights escapades at Lisa's place. We soon headed off through the park to get into the town centre to go to a pre-party. The pre-party ended up being the party. With only a handful of us that went out afterwards. I managed to miss the last bus back home so I had to stay at Patricia's house.  Its been so long since I partied with Suedes and I have truly forgotten how absolutely hysterically fun and insane these parties are!

I am now home again, slightly hungover after way to much red wine, only to manage a quick change of clothes to head off again to see my cousin and after that I am off to Lund again! 

I know I haven't posted any pictures in a very long time, they will be up as soon as I find 10 minutes of spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment