Sunday 30 September 2012

Massages

Today I got a Thai massage. I love them! Before coming to Thailand I had never had a Thai massage and now they are one of my favourite.

Throughout my trip in Asia I have had all kinds of massages. Balinese massage in Gili Trawagan, deep tissue massage in Bali, Chinese massage, foot reflexology and blind massage in Malaysia, a hybrid massage with Swedish and Thai massage mix and of course Thai massages in Thailand.

I can tell you never to go to a blind massage. I did that in Penang and thought that it would help a good cause as it is a occupation for the blind people. However it was the worst massage I have ever had. This blind person did me more harm then good. I am sure there are other places where they have been properly trained, unfortunately I got a really bad one.

With Thai massage I just love the way they push and pull, bend and stretch, knead and hit, twist and turn you. Some of the movements feel like they should be hurting you but the way these ladies work on you just makes it wonderfully amazing! It also helps that it's amazingly cheap to get massages in Asia! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment