Tuesday 11 September 2012

Koh Samui and koh phanang

The past few weeks after I left Bangkok I have been really lazy and do apologise for not updating you guys!

The thing is that I went to koh Samui and just became very boring. I didn't do anything else but stay by the beach and do nothing at all. Today I left the ultra touristic island for a slightly smaller one called koh phangan. This island is famous for its full moon parties. I came in the perfect time to miss them as I am not particularly interested in those kind of parties. Which also means there is less people on the island!

Now it's evening and there is a torrential rain storm going on. It has been raining more and more lately as the monsoon season in nearing. However I actually do not mind this rain as it is still warm out and when you go into the rain it feels like someone has just poured a bucket of water over you! Also the rains normally do not last for long, which makes it ok and not as boring as the european rains where it can drizzle for a week non stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment