Saturday 22 September 2012

Visa run

I have just landed in kuala lumpur. The reason for this is that I had to do a visa run. Well technically I don't need a visa for Thailand, but I only get to stay there for 30 days and since I have stayed longer then expected I had to leave the country and will be flying back to Bangkok tomorrow. I have basically been travelling for two days straight!! I left koh Tao at 10 in the morning, after a 6 hour boat ride I was finally back on the mainland where I had to wait for a bus to take me in to Surat Thani, by then it was already late afternoon so I just checked into a backpackers hotel. I had to leave the hotel at 9 this morning to make it to the airport, hang around there for a couple of hours and the finally get of the flight for KL. Then in KL I had to take another bus into the city and finally I have arrived in china town. All I will be doing is wait for tomorrow where I get on the bus yet again to hit the airport. This time when i arrive in bangkok I am going to be planning my trip to northern Thailand. We will see how that goes as I have been hearing from people that there is massive flooding there at the moment and that the trains might not even be going north at the moment. If that's the case, my back up plan is to go south to the islands again.

No comments:

Post a Comment