Tuesday 3 July 2012

Back to the beginning

I got alittle bored with Ubud and decided to move on.
Am now where I started. Kuta. Its just for one day though as I am flying to Yogyakarta tomorrow morning.
The initial plan was to go to Amed after Ubud, however, I just didnt feel like it. Its another place to be explored another time. Around yogyakarta there are some big and supposadly beautiful temples that I can wait to explore. So afew days there and then off to Singapore it is!
Cant wait to get there as I get to see my friend Susie who I haven't seen in over 6 months.

Bali is a very beutiful island. As most of the population is hindu, most people are very friendy as they really do belive in good karma and bad karma. I have notice that most of the time when the men are calling out at people, all they really want is for you to give them a smile or just have a small friendly chat.

Everyday, you can see the women dressed in sarongs and special temple scarves around the waist, walking around the different temples or areas of their houses or streets and laying down small offerings for the gods. The otherday when I was in Ubud, it was some kind of special day for the hindus, so all the bicycles, scooters and cars were being draped in offerings, as to bring the people good luck when driving. It was rather cute to see. :)

So now I am going to enjoy my very last day in Bali. Most probably im going to spend the afternoon on the beach with the friends that I made last time I was here.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment