Tuesday 10 July 2012

Singapore

I arrived in Singapore 2 days ago and wow, it is such a change from Indonesia. It is so clean and modern here. The food is amazing and the public transportation is very reliable!

Indonesian food was slightly disappointing. Wherever I went the food was always exactly the same and got a little boring towards the end of my stay there. However the people were so much more friendly and talkative there. As Singapore is a large city, people do not have time to talk with tourists and travellers.  In the end, I do find that Indonesia is a very charming country. I will definitely come back to visit in the future!

In Singapore I am lucky enough to be staying at my friend Susie's place. She lives in the north of Singapore almost at the border of Malaysia. I never realise how small the Island of Singapore is. Its tiny! I will probably be staying here for a week before I start heading my way to Malaysia.

1 comment:

  1. If you need a place to stay in KL you are welcome to stay at Greg Dall´s place. let me know if you need his contacts. Kram pappa

    ReplyDelete