Thursday 12 July 2012

Sightseeing :)

The past few days it feels like I have walked all over Singapore!
Had a Singapore Sling at the Raffles Hotel, went to a Buddhist relic temple in Chinatown, saw meters upon meters of saris in Little India and had some shish on Arab street. I have been to the top of Singapore in the Marina Bay Sands hotel and in the ferris wheel called the Flyer, I have been underneath Singapore with all the tunnels that connect ever shopping mall and large hotel. Living here you would only need to see the sunlight for a total of 10 mins a day. You can get around Singapore with the underground tunnels and connections. The food in this country is amazing! I have been enjoying every meal I have had, from roasted chicken rice to thai green curry, roti chanai to sushi.

However it is soon time for me to move on. Its going to be Malaysia next and I need to decide where to go to first.  Does anyone have any good suggestions for good places in southern Malaysia?

No comments:

Post a Comment